Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Perfect Pear


This weeks challenge was fruitylicious...literally!  I used a digi from meljendesigns, a very cute pear design!  I love pears!! For this challenge, I used my eclips machine and disassembled the design and put it back together layer by layer.  It took some time, but it was fun learning new things about the program and the machine.  For the card I also used the cricut to make the shape of the card as well as the wagon that the pears are in.  This was a fun challenge and I love that I got to use the digis and that it was pears!! 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Your creation is vibrant mix of fun colors. Eclips? I haven't heard about that before. I will have to check it out, though. You can put an image into it & it will cut it out for you?

    Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eclips machine is made by sizzix, it's sort of like a cricut but it doesn't have all the licensed cartridges. It has a program that you hook up to the computer and the cuter and it allows you to cut your own images.

      Delete
  2. Wow - looks like you put a lot of time and details into making your card. Awesome job!!

    With smiles,

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! it was time consuming but it's still a learning process.

      Delete
  3. Naaw this is CUTE! I love your clever fruit pun. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! it's not my original design, it belongs to meljendesigns, very cute stufff!!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥