This weeks challenge is everyone's fav! Anything goes!! Join in on all the fun!
We have 3 great sponsors this week!
For this challenge, I decided to enter a Thank You card that I recently made for my dad's birthday party. Since it's the year of the Dragon, I went with that theme! All of the images were made with the cricut. I cut the bonsai tree as the background image, I brushed it with black ink on the edges to kinda look like smoke or mist. I wanted the dragon to be the main focus of the card, but not make it so harsh looking, so I inked it with gold to look more regal than scary. I used the thick double-sided tape to pop it up a little. Lastly I added some sakura or cherry blossoms in different sizes to add some serenity to the card.
If anyone is interested in becoming a member of Tuesday Alchemy, please let me know and I can direct you to our leader Corrinne!
We are currently looking for FIVE new design team members. No experience necessary!
As a design team member, you will:
- have an active blog (which means you post at least once a week.)
- create a new project for two challenges a month and post this project on your blog. Must be able to meet deadlines.
- commit to the team from now until the end of December 2012.
- comment on your assigned entries.
- promote TA and invite new participation.
Also playing along with: