Friday, October 12, 2012

It's in the air


Quick post, here's another simple card that I made for standby cards.  You know, for those times that you or someone in your family needs a card for something last minute or for something that they totally forgot about.  I made this with the cricut and I am lovin the color combo!  It's supposed to be a play on -love is in the air-, sort of? Well you get the point?!!  The inside is blank to write your own personal message. 
It's ALOHA FRIDAY!! Enjoy the weekend!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. love this CAS card... Simple yet gorgeous...
    Happy Friday and enjoy your lovely weekend ahead....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirl!! I am loving the color combo!! Hope you're having a great week!

      Delete
  2. c'est très mignon cet effet nuage, biz

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥