Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hello Kitty Folder




This week we have 2 great sponsors:



Be sure to check out their sites for all their goodness!!

I decided to make one of my folders for this challenge!  Of course it's Hello Kitty!  I used a mead folder for this project, it is very durable, inexpensive and has a lot of pockets!  I used the My Little Twin Stars paper tape and ran it across the folder from end to end creating a stripped look.  I made the Hello Kitty head with my big shot in coordinating colors, light blue and brown.  This color combo is great for someone who likes Hello Kitty, but not really girly or that into pink.  A very simple project, and a great way to add some excitement to a regular folder. 
 










 




Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable creation! Love hello kitty!! have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I love Hello Kitty too!! Have a nice week!♥

      Delete
  2. So pretty! This Hello Kitty is so cute! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Hello Kitty folder is sooo cute!! And I agree with you - I can't really think of anyone that doesn't like Hello Kitty.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laine!! I actually have a good friend that doesn't like hello kitty!? she's kinda tom boy, but i don't really consider hello kitty girlie?

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥