Monday, August 27, 2012

Lunch Bunch

This weeks challenge was to create a project around 3 random words that were selected.  The 3 words were  bee, guitar and lunch.  You could do something with all 3 words or just select 1 or 2 of the words and created something with it.


This week we have 2 awesome sponsors!


I decided to use the word lunch and made a tir-fold card.  

This is the front of the card, the image is on the top flap of the card.  I made a hamburger, pizza and soda using the cricut.  I added a piece of grosgain ribbon to make it a little more fun.



When you open the top flap of the card, this is the inside of the flap.  The hearts and letters are also using the cricut.  

This is the middle of the inside of the card.  The drink is also cut from the cricut, and the sentiment is handwritten with one of my fav white pens!

Lastly this is the bottom flap of the inside of the card.  I thought it looked a little odd plain, so I decided to add more hearts.  This area could be used to write a little message.

This is what the card looks like opened up.

Majority of the images were using scraps from other projects, also the ribbon was left over from the Mickey Party and some other projects!  Nothing goes to waste!  
Join in on the fun!!

Also entering this card in the following:
365 Cards: Day 181 Gotta Have It
Challenges 4 Everybody: CH #1 Anything Goes 
Totally Stampalicious: Anything Goes 
Pile It On Challenge: I Spy Something With a P 
Fat Pages With Attitude: Anything Goes 
Paper Crafting Journey: Anything Goes 
Emerald Faeries:  CH #30: Punches & Dies 
Forever Friends: CH #43: Anything Goes 
Party Time Tuesdays: PTT #83: Anything Goes
LEJ Designs: CH #18 Anything Goes 
Make it Monday: MIM #104 Anything Goes 
Use It Tuesday: CH #38 Use That Ribbon 
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes 
Just Magnolia: CH #171 Show Me a Heart 
Everybody Art Challenge: CH #202 Anything Goes 
The Crazy Challenge:  CH #127 Anything Goes 
Kenny K's Krafty Krew: CH #108 Anything Goes 
Through the Craftroom Door: CH #33 Diva or Anything Goes 
The Celebration Shoppe: What I Made Wednesday 






Photobucket

48 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's making me hungry just looking at it!!

      Delete
  2. Great card, love the way you folded it, thanks for the idea and the comment on my blog..have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Folding the card this way makes it a little thicker, but it does give more options to decorate.

      Delete
  3. So super cute!! The ribbon works well with the card. I love how you made a trifold card. Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! Think I'm ready for lunch now LOL
    Thank you for playing along with us at Use it Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! thanks!! looking forward to joining you folks again soon!

      Delete
  5. wow, this really caught my eye! It's great! Thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".Good luck! - Amelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much!! i had a lot of fun making this card!!

      Delete
  6. Cute! I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will surely check out your blog!

      Delete
  7. Really yummy card! I think the tri-fold was a great idea for this. The colors and shapes are so vivid and what a fun card for anyone to receive!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind words! It was a fun car to make! Looking forward to joining you again soon!

      Delete
  8. great tri fold lunch box card really colourful thanks for joining us at LEJ designs this week
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! the colors do put a smile on my face! looking forward to joining you again soon!

      Delete
  9. How whimsical! I feel like I can tell your personality through your creations...is that a weird thing to say? You give me a very playful and happy impression of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh how cute is this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweety!! What a goreous and fun card!!Love the bright happy colors! Have a wonderful crafty day! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card, stunning colours and such sweet, fun images.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! looking forward to joining you again soon!!

      Delete
  13. Gorgeous card :-) I love the tri fold and all the fun images :-) very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! had fun making this card! looking forward to joining you folks again!

      Delete
  14. really great card!
    thanks for showing us over at KKKK!
    to win our prizes we need to see a kennyK image but loved looking at your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! oops! sorry, i'll remember that next time! looking forward to joining you again!

      Delete
  15. Such a wonderful card Kelli!!

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks so much! I will gladly check out your giveaway! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So colorful and fun card! It makes me happy and awakens the appetite! ;)
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute card :) Thanks for joining us at Kenny K hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a good idea! Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it was a fun card to make!! hope to join you again soon!

      Delete
  21. Thanks so much!! I'm glad that I found you folks!! Hope to be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow so bright and colourful I LOVE it!!!

    *hugs* Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. How fun! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. love your tri-fold card! great images - thanks for joining us at Pile it on - good luck in the draw :) - kimberly DT - leokc34.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had fun with this one! I hope to join you folks again soon! I will surely visit you again!♥

      Delete
  25. ☺ thanks Julia! I had fun joining you folks, I hope to do so again soon! I will surely visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks! It is a fun card and bright!! I hope to join you again soon!♥

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥