Monday, May 7, 2012

Fish N Pinwheels

Early morning, long drive, starting off with some Passion Orange Guava juice in a cup that lost it's cover, so I improvised with some press and seal! It's great, we use it for the kids drinks all the time so they don't spill.  Stuck a little pinwheel straw in it for a little festive flare! Off to the baby shower! About an hour drive away!

Favors that I made for the baby BOY shower!  They're supposed to be fish for boys day, but I heard things like whale, shark and even dinosaur?!

Made with the cake box, very simple just turn it on it's side, add an eyeball, a smile, and some gills.  I made the fins out of triangles that I cut from a larger circle.  One circle made 4 fins!


Boys day koi soaring! It looked awesome in person!!

Famous China Man's Hat

This picture shows the size of the kites better, they were huge!

Kualoa Beach park

 
These are pictures from the baby shower that I went to on Saturday! It was a great day! It was about an hour drive away, but it was great! I had a great view the whole way and sometimes it's nice to take a long drive!  A change of pace is always good!  I discovered a lot of new things on my journey there and can't wait to go back and explore when I have more time!  It really was an adventure!  
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. isn't press and seal one of the best inventions ever?? and how cute are those favors. i can see fish or whale, but not dino! so creative!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love press and seal!! i use it all the time! it's the greatest! thanks! i don't see the dinosaur either, but to each is own?!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Everything you did for the shower is precious! I just love the little fish boxes. I must go now as you've made me so thirsty for orange gauva juice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!i'm drinking some passion orange guava juice as i type! haha!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥