Friday, May 4, 2012

5th day in May



 
Here's a little card that I made for my friend that will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow!  May 5! Cinco De Mayo, or in Hawaii Boy's day which was converted to Children's day? I have no idea why?  My friend now lives in Arkansas and I wanted to send her a little birthday love, so I made her this card.  It's a simple card, but it feels so festive! hah!  I have a baby boy surprise shower in the morning, that I made some fishy favors for(since it's BOYS day and it's a boy)  Then I am planning on watching the Mayweather vs. Cotto fight and maybe a little tequila and Mexican beer?! Gotta stay festive! Love boxing!  Then Sunday it's off to a luncheon for another baby shower!At some point this weekend I need to make and submit my entry for next week's Tuesday Alchemy challenge! Eek!  What are your plans for the weekend? Cinco De Mayo? Boy's Day? Children's Day? Or just plain May 5th?
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hee hee . . . This card is SO fun & definitely made me smile this morning - Thanks for the joy :)

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corrinne!! I've been waiting to use this pinata for something!!

      Delete
  2. Oh, very cute card. So coloured and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥