Monday, May 21, 2012

Happiness Contest

 
I am pleased to announce that I will be hosting my first contest! Contest starts from today and ends June 8, I will select a winner and announce that person on June 11!
IN 100 WORDS OR LESS, TELL ME WHAT HAPPINESS MEANS TO YOU.
Rules: 1.)No longer than 100 words
2.) Link up your blog in the comments section that will take me to your blog, please title it Happiness Contest or email it to me: loveshappyhour@gmail.com
3.) All writing must be original, no plagiarism will be accepted.  This includes quotes as well.

Here is an example:
Happiness roots from the confusion of sunny rain.  It's pungent everlasting taste that taints your tongue.  The sweet scent and lingering unforgettable fragrance.  The calm feeling as it embraces you with it's warm touch.  The comforts of it's soothing echo as it hits the earth.  The reality of being able to appear on the brightest day, makes it vulnerable and reveals it's tenderness.  It's presence is a delightful mystery, that cannot be categorized.  Happiness is sunny rain!

Prize:














Hello Kitty fold up shopping bag, 7 various all occasion handmade cards, 2 sets of 12 flat scalloped cards, 1 bag of various size and color heart die cuts, 1 bag of 50 1 1/2" Light Pink Cherry Blossom die cuts

STARTS MAY 21
ENDS JUNE 8
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED JUNE 11

I can't wait to hear from you!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea, Kelli! You are such a ray of sunshine & this contest only proves it :)

    Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corrinne! I hope you will play! I know that you have a lot of happiness to share!

      Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Cute contest and prizes! I love it! (that hk shopping bag.. OMGGG!) Ok I might try to do this! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should so enter!! It's quick and simple, just write from your heart. :)

      Delete
  3. What does make me happy?
    How do I know if I am happy?
    Am I lucky or fortunate? Am I glad and content?
    Am I loved and do I have love to give?
    I answer yes to all these questions. There-in is my happiness.
    I have known darkness and sorrow . They are not with me now but
    they gave me a greater appreciation for the happiness I have now .
    Thanks Kelli.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops sorry Kelli my blog is http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥