Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A little something extra

 
I've  been trying to include little notes and cards in all of my orders, just to let people know how much I appreciate them patronizing my shop and supporting handmade creations.  I was wondering, what do all of you do for your shops or orders?  I'm always looking for ways to spice up my shop.  I have ideas in the works for packaging and that sort of thing, but still have yet to put them in action.  I love a shop that has great packaging!  Do you write handmade notes or add a little something extra?  I would love to hear what other people do.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I add a mini handmade card that I write a personal thank you inside along with freebies. My freebies vary from what I have on hand. They are usually tags, mini cards or those random creations that I just don't have the time to put into "sets" or worry about packaging, marketing & listing on my shop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet Corrinne! I add freebies and a handwritten tag too. I've been trying to package things differently, but need better resources.

      Thanks for you input!

      Delete
  2. I always appreciate the personal touches! :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so do i, so i try to add them in my orders too. i hope people smile when they get the extras! :)

      Delete
  3. i usually include a free gift and/or a note. i love receiving things in pretty packaging, too!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so nice of you!! I really appreciate the packaging! haha!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥