Friday, October 5, 2012

Dress it up Pinspirations

This weeks pinspirations is all about the dress up!  With Halloween quickly approaching, it's time to start getting the costumes in order!  Do you dress up for Halloween?  Do you know what you're gonna be yet?? Do you make your own or do you buy them?  I'm sure this year there will be tons of P.S.Y. Gangdum style going around!!  What do you think the hot costumes will be?  Here are some of my favs that I found on pinterest!
 Some youngins might not even know who E.T. is?!  I think this is an awesome costume!!


Awesome group costume!!
 

Anyone want some sushi?  Cute costume and I think it's a little funny, that they're asian! haha!
 

Hello! My name is Forrest! Forrest Gump!!
 

Usually I am not a fan of the tutu for costumes, because most of the time it doesn't make sense?! For some odd reason to me, this one kinda makes sense? I don't know, I like it!
 

I think this is so fun! Jan-Ken-Po!
 

This costume is fun, and it really does look like a bath scrubbie!

I love the creativity that people come up with for Halloween!! I love to dress up! I'm still debating on a couple of ideas!  Every year, I always tell myself that I will not wait til' the last minute, and every year I am not prepared! Ugh! Let's see what happens?!
Tell me your Halloween stories! What's your favorite costumes?!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow those costumes are great! I especially love the bath puffs and rock paper scissors! Simple but so effective! xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥