Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Birthday in Wonderland

 Front of the card: Castle as the backdrop is actually a sand castle that I cut from the cricut cartridge doodle charms.  The tea pot is from cricut cartridge pagoda.  The hat is from the create a critter cartridge.  The happy birthday sentiment is also from create a critter.  I can't remember what cartridge the crown is from.  The hearts are punches and the rest are stickers.  I just accented everything with silver metallic pen to give it that extra pop!

 The inside of the card, I added things from the story, the caterpillar, the mushrooms and whimsy flowers and butterflies for that woodland flair.  I also added some playing card stickers and stamped different sentiments around the card.  I used glitter glue to accent the inside and make it a little more playful. 

Another birthday card, this time the theme was Alice in Wonderland!  Such a cool theme for a party!  The possibilities are endless.  I absolutely loved making this card!! It really made me think out of the box and allowed me to work with a bunch of ideas and marry them all together.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥