Monday, March 12, 2012

Tuesday Alchemy Mermaid Challenge


This weeks tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com challenge is mermaids.  I have to admit, that I had a hard time with this one.  I had a couple of other trials that didn't turn out so well, so I had to throw them out.  I was ready to give up and forego this weeks challenge, but I decided that I should at least try and turn something in.  So...here it is!  I made a purse goodie bag, and added a little mermaid to it.  I am happy to be apart of this great group, and they push me to want to create something fantastic every week.  Everyone in the group brings a lot to the table and put great work into all that they do.  It's amazing how much is in the details!!
Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't give up,this turned out fabulously! I love the little starfish in her hair ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julia! I know it's really simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, oh, boy, do I feel your pain of this week's challenge! Luckily, we pushed through all that . . . I mean, it's a challenge for reason, right? Ug!

    Well, let's move on & I will compliment you now :) Thanks for including your sweet, little mermaid! I'm excited to see what you will come up with each week as they are always such HAPPY pieces.

    Smiles & Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I really wanted to do something really fantastic!! Thanks for always giving me the motivation and great kind words!!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥