Friday, March 16, 2012

March into Spring!



It's Spring! I've been busy trying to think of different things for Easter this year.  This is a spin off of something that I made last year.  I'm still trying to tweak it and make it a little more exciting.  Last year I filled it with treats similar to the last pic.  I could fit 6 of these lollies in the box, so it made a great gift for offices and co-workers!  This time around, I'm not sure if I want to just fill it with grass and treats and make individual boxes or make something similar to last year.  I'm still thinking of how to advance this!  I love being able to use all the colors, it really makes everything POP and look really fun!!  Stay tuned for the finished product!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥