Saturday, March 24, 2012

Letters of love




















I made this for my friend that had the baby the day of her baby shower!  It went with her theme of turtles and frogs.  I don't have a picture of what the letters originally looked like.  I got them from a local boutique and they were black.  I thought that black would be too harsh for a baby, so i painted them white.  After it dried, it looked a little to plain, so I added some color to it by drawing lines and dots with green and pink paint pens.  I found the wooded animals at the craft store, then wrote her full name out individually on each animal.  Lastly I glued the animals on to each letter.  There are slots behind each letter to hang easier, or you could also place on a mantel or even a book shelf for a different look.  You could even add pretty ribbons to make it look more colorful and hang them off of pins or nails.  It was fairly fast and pretty easy, it literally took an afternoon from start to finish.  I was very happy with the end result!
  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥