Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Everything comes in 3s





This is a mash up of what's consuming my life at the moment.  For me, I often find that things do happen all at the same time.  In this case it really is in trio...I guess I can blame it on myself.  Procrastination has a BIG part of it.  I'm currently working on 3 projects with a couple others lingering in the distance.  Those are not needed immediately, but I'm sure when it approaches it will be accompanied with some others.  I am working on graduation party decorations, a wedding wishing tree and another graduation party invitations.  I guess it wouldn't be as interesting if it wasn't all happening at the same time?!  No matter how far I plan ahead, I find that my best work comes in the final hours.  Do you find that you procrastinate or do you get things done way ahead of time?  
Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. even though it is stressful, i think i do my best work under pressure, too!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is stressful!! I don't know if I'm coming or going! All I know is that I need to get it all done ASAP!!

      Delete
  2. Those tags are just lovely! What a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! the wedding is this weekend and i'm in the home stretch with a lot more to do! :( i just have to get it done!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥