Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Girls Day Goodies


I know it's a little late, but here's my girls day post.  Since I'm not so traditional, I made butter mochi instead of chichi dango mochi.  I LOVE butter mochi! It's soooooo delish!  Here's my packaging for my girls day treats.  I figured since it's an "asian" thing, I will go with asian-ish packaging!?  I used a miniature take out container, and just added a simple tag and ribbon to cutesy it up a little!  I treated myself for girls day by buying a Purple Hello Kitty bow bracelet, that I hope to wear soon!  Stay tuned!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. mmm, i love butter mochi, too! one day i will learn how to make it!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥