Friday, June 22, 2012

Who the cap fits...



 
With graduation season in full swing, I was asked to make a bunch of cards.  Here is a simple card that I made using the cricut.  The inside pops up, I felt that it was enough so I decided not to add anything else to the inside.  There's still room to write your own little sentiment and of course sign your name! Stay tuned for more on the way!!
 Just wanted to share a little break time music with the BOB video!! It's a little bit of advice to the grads, esp. the high school youngsters about to embark in the new world!  Open your eyes and be aware of the people you surround yourself with.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Such a great card - love the colour combination. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! It was a first for me, but I enjoyed it!!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥