Monday, June 11, 2012

Happiness Winner

I am please to have hosted my first contest and am announcing the winner!  Drumroll please...The winner is Kara.  Kara's entry was about the love of her husband that makes her happy.  It was so honest and beautiful, it actually made me cry!

Here is her entry:

Big bear hugs from my love,
His smile that warms my heart.
Seeing him walk in the room, makes my heart skip a beat!
Being in his presence makes time stand still.
Daydreaming of him all day, and missing his smell.
Being in his arms, knowing that's where I belong
The touch of his strong hands makes me feel safe
His gentle caress makes me feel sexy
He makes me want to be a better person
I want to strive to be all the great things that he is
Life is sweet and simple
He. makes. life.  great!
Everyday I am thankful to have him
I am the luckiest girl in the whole world!

Thanks to everyone that participated, I loved reading all of your entries!! Congratulations to Kara!! I really enjoy this contest! I hope to do more in the future!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥