Monday, June 18, 2012

Touch and Color


 
This weekend was filled with all kinds of events, I decided to take some pictures of textures and colors that were around me.  Isn't it neat how you can be fascinated and inspired by the simple beauty of things around you?  I went to a plant show and was elated by the colors and textures.  Taking a step back and paying attention to the colors and textures, really got my mind stewing with a lot of new ideas.  I want to dabble a bit more into the texture side of things.  The patterns of a lot of the plants were so interesting to me, it really made me think of how much more I should be incorporating texture and patterns in my projects.  Where do you find your inspiration?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. flowers and plants around the yard are my favorite things to photograph, and you're right, they do provide great inspiration.

    [oomph.]
    Anastasia of Beverly Hills-Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥