Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Surf, Sand & Sea Part 2

Here is another project that I started years ago, and just finished for the Surf, Sand and Sea challenge!  It's already hanging on the wall, I should've took a picture of it before I put it in the shadow box.  This a picture of my niece at 5 years old, my has time gone by!  This was done simply with different edge shaped scissors for the matting, and the rest are all stickers and gems!  That's it!! I love shadow boxes!! They are so fun to work with and really capture the moment of what you include in them. 
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. So cute cute cute!! You did a great job on your photo frame. Makes me smile to see all the dolphins, seahorses, and fish. Love it all.

    Great job!!

    With hugs,

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laine! I know it's super simple, but it's really colorful and makes it fun!!

      Delete
  2. Your home must be full of fun things you make! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! kinda, some stuff just gets tossed on the side. i need to do a better job of displaying things and making them functional!

      Delete
  3. Another fun creation, Kelli! I always forget that you can't take a picture with it in a frame - That darn glare :)

    Lots of joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! i know, i know.. i put it in good too, it's going to take me a while to open it up again. i wanted to make sure it didn't move.

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful, shadow box scene! You've really captured the essence of the challenge magically!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! i love shadow boxes, one year i gave them to all my friends with pictures i decorated of them! it was so fun!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥