Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Keeping up with the Crafting continues

As the days keep going on, I am finding myself slowly drowning in all different projects.  I didn't have to much success in the Valentine's Day crafts, I guess my heart just isn't that into it?! (no pun intended) I am currently working on a bunch of different birthday invitations, 3 to be exact.  1 is sports themed, the 2nd is Mickey Mouse, and the last is still to be determined.  I am working on a project that will be featured next week on Tuesday Alchemy , so please be on the lookout for that.  Other than that, I've just been keeping up on things for my shop and will also be donating a bunch of things for a fundraiser in April.  Keeping a steady pace, and going through life taking things as they come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥