Monday, February 27, 2012

Hiatus

I'm back!  I was on a little hiatus...Sometimes you just need to take a little break and sometimes you're forced to take a break!  I've heard this quote before, but I'm not sure who said it.

"When your body is tired, exercise your mind."

This is a great quote, I've been exercising my mind a lot lately!  I've had a lot of time on my hands, and it made me realize that I do tend to move at a quick pace, where I do neglect my body and health.  I am going to take better care of my health from here on out.  I will make that a new goal of mine, and am making a conscious effort to change things in my life.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥