Monday, February 27, 2012

Girls Day



I recently wrote about making something for Girl's day.  I found these super cute Hero Arts stamps recently, and made a promise to myself that I will use them no matter what.  The designs are all asian themed, so it's perfect for the upcoming girls day celebration.  It is so cute!!  I tried out this image first, it's of this Kawaii kokeshi doll.  She's got a little swag if you ask me!!  She's not so traditional and she's a lot of fun!! I decided to go simple, and let the image be the main feature.  This style is card, is a square pocket card that opens up from the top.  There's a flat blank card inside to write a little message on.  I accented it with butterflies and sakura flower.  I think I want to name her Mari-chan!!  More Girls day crafts to come!!

2 comments:

  1. she's really cute! i like the pocket style of these cards, too.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It's something that I've been doing for awhile, but it hasn't really caught on yet! :(

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥