Friday, February 10, 2012

New Ideas

Since I started using my new Eclips machine, I have been trying a lot of different ideas.  I wish that they would have a Eclips for dummies book.  I have been using the ECAL program and I'm still trying to figure out the basics and see how everything works.  It's basically trial and error and I'm finding that I'm coming up with more error!?  I guess it's a process, so I just need to be patient.  I'm sure that no one gets it all down on the first crack.  The upside is that with this new machine and new program, I've been coming up with a lot of new ideas that I want to try out.  It's so awesome, and I want to make things that I don't see out there.  I'm looking forward to perfecting this program!! Crossing my fingers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥