Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Boris is so not boring...



I was so pleased with my 1st purchase from cuore, that when Mika the lovely shop owner told me about her upcoming stationery line I just had to get it!  It's not yet listed in her shop, but I'm sure if you contact her she will be more than willing to work with you.  I received this in the mail yesterday, and was so excited to open up the package.  Even her packaging is the best!  You can have anything you want personalized on the stationery and there's even different color envelopes that you can choose from.  I am a huge fan of this shop!  She recently listed some very cute items for St. Patrick's day, so go check them out before they're all gone!  Isn't Boris the cutest?!! Thanks again Mika!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥