Tuesday, January 17, 2012

JC sneakers!

I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes!  I think that they are so cool and fresh, and always bring it with the edge!  These are the pair that I am currently swooning over!  I think that these are so fun, everything about them screams fun!!  I love the colors and I have a lot of clothes that will go with these!!  I have put them on my wish list and I really hope that they will soon come home with me.  I have a pair of slippers that are similar to these, that I absolutely love and have had for many years.  I am trying to preserve them, so they will live forever!!  Just looking at these shoes, puts a smile on my face!  They are inspiring me to create happy things in bright, vibrant colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥