Thursday, January 19, 2012

Inspiration

I've been trying different things with crafting.  Pulling myself out of the norm and testing the waters in other realms of the crafting world.  One of the things that I have been doing is trying to find inspiration from different areas.  Like looking at things from a different perspective and working with different materials and even as simple as trying out new colors and color patterns.  I still tend to go back to my old ways, I guess because of comfort and I tend to be a creature of habit when it comes to colors.  The color thing is something that I have been trying to break or a while now, and I think slowly there's some progress.  I know that sometimes when it comes to certain things, there are some colors that just work.  That's the hard part, when you're trying to pass your ideas off to other people and it's out of the norm.  It's a working progress and I will continue to try different things and hopefully soon I will have something to show for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥