Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ruffles & Lace



Recently we had some Tuesday Alchemy challenges that were based on ruffles and ever since, I've been finding a lot of inspiration in ruffles and lace.  I find inspiration in my clothing and recently I've been wearing a bunch of lace and ruffles.  My mind is stirring, thinking of a project to try with these elements.  It's so elegant and lovely, something that I'm not used to.  Hah! I tend to lean a lot towards the cutesy! We'll see how it goes.  Stay tuned!Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see what you come up with. i went thru a phase of loving ruffles!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just realized that my favorite go to shoes have a ruffle trim on them too! haha! i guess i'm a creature of habit?!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥