Monday, April 23, 2012

Mickey Mouse rocks the house!

Here is a mish mash of the Mickey party! It was a nice little Saturday, the sun was blazing the air was just right and the kids had tons of fun playing on the water slide!  Lots to eat, delish desserts and great company!  It was a festive party and it was a total success!  I realized that I am fired as a photographer!  I really need to get it together when it comes to the picture taking end.  I always forget to take pictures! I even tell myself don't forget to take pictures, and I still don't do it or I remember way later and by that time it just doesn't look the same.  I need to work this into my routine, and make it a habit.  I really wish that I had better pictures to share! Lesson learned.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥