Wednesday, April 24, 2013

52 List: Week 11


 Continuing my 52 lists project, I am currently on week 11! Almost caught up!! Check out Moorea Seal, for the full project!




 Week 11: List your essentials

-love -sunlight -sleep -family - fresh air - chapstick -honesty -freedom -food -trust -music -nature -loyalty -creativity -relaxation -friendship -tea -peace -ocean -sky

*This picture is from a little nature walk.

Hope everyone is having a great week!


Bob Marley's Redemption Song always puts me in a good mood! 



 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. wonderful issues altogether, you simply gained a brand new reader.
    What may you recommend about your publish that you simply made some days in the past?
    Any positive?

    my page Diet Patch Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soon this site will be famous amid all blogging users,
    due to it's nice articles

    My webpage - NaturaCleanse Diets

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥