Monday, April 15, 2013

Pray for Boston





Just wanted to send all my love and prayers out to Boston and those that are devastated by these senseless acts of violence!  May all of you find peace and comfort during this trying time!

I was getting ready for work this morning, and watching my morning shows like any other day when breaking news came in about the explosions at the Boston marathon! It reminded me of the morning of September 11, 2001 all over again!  When will this stop?!  My heart breaks for all those involved!  I hope that we find out who's responsible for this and we make them pay!   Please say a prayer for all those involved!





 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. i was seeing all kinds of instagram posts and had no idea what was going on at the time. so sad. we had some friends at the boston marathon, but luckily we heard that he and the others from HI were OK. prayers for them all.

    [oomph.]
    mobile morsels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so sad! It's just senseless! We need to find peace!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥