Wednesday, February 27, 2013

52 Lists: Week 5

 
Still playing catch up with Moorea Seal's 52 lists.  Week 5 is list what you are grateful for.  I am grateful for everything that I have in my life.  I know that there are a lot of people out there that have way less than me or have nothing at all.  I don't take anything that I have for granted and I realize that there are no guarantees in life and that any second it could all just go away.  Here's my list.
-Family
-Friends
-Love 
-Creativity
-Freedom
-Compassion
-Romance
-Sensitivity 
-Roof over my head
-Live in Hawaii
-Sun
-Ocean
-Sky
-Support
-Technology
-Music
-Clothes on my back
-Health
-Animals
-Earth

The background pic that I used for my list is a pic that I took at the beach of the trunk of a coconut tree.

I know that I've shared this song before, but I want to share it again :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥