Friday, February 15, 2013

52 Lists: Week 3

Still playing catch up with Moorea Seals 52 Lists.  Week 3: List The Things You Should Be Proud Of
 
Here's my list
-honest
-kind
-loving 
-compassionate
-helpful
-respectful
-always willing to learn
-creative
-patient
-open minded
-indepedent
-loyal
-pays attention to details
-appreciates the small things
-community service
-heritage
-culture
-respects nature
-helps take care of family members
*I forgot to add humble and hardworking

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Happy Aloha Friday!

Music I'm loving at the moment: Bruno Mars/Locked Out Of Heaven

Cheers!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥