Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer Pinspirations

This weeks pinspirations are dedicated to SUMMER! Loving all these summer time pins!  Doesn't it make you feel like you're right there!?  To me the ultimate summer filled with long days full of adventure, my toes in the sand, a drink in my hand, good food, good company, bright colors of the wind, and lots of happiness!  What more could you ask for?!  Hope everyone is having an awesome summer!
Toes in the Sand

Bright Arm Candy

Yummy Indulgence

Party Time

Relaxing Wear

Fun

Daydreaming
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I could go for that yummy indulgence, lol! Hope you've been enjoying your summer so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may have to taste the yummy indulgence myself, just for reader purposes! ;) Summer is going by too quick! Haven't been getting out as much as I wanted to

      Delete
  2. i hope youve been visiting my beach week! lots of ideas and inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked it out!! Awesome ideas and great things to try out!! Thanks for sharing!!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥