Monday, July 23, 2012

Lava Flow

Blend banana, coconut cream, and pineapple juice in blender and set aside. In bottom of hurricane glass, stir together both rums and strawberries. Pour banana/coconut/pineapple mix into glass slowly. The strawberry/rum mix should creep up the sides of the glass to make a happy hour cocktail!
 
Beat the heat this summer and make yourself a refreshing cocktail!  So yummy and so pretty at the same time!! Keep cool this summer! 
 
This is a real lava flow! Isn't it stunning?! I think it's such a sight to see! Mother nature never ceases to amaze me.  If you ever get a chance to visit a flowing volcano, do it! Put it on your bucket list!!

This recipe can also be found in the cocktails section in the top menu as well as the right side bar.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥