Saturday, May 25, 2013

Everything's SWELL

 
Just wanted to say that everything's SWELL!  Here in Hawaii we've been having a couple weeks of South Shore swell!  This is a picture that I captured, the first couple days of the swell!  This is the infamous Sandy Beach!  There were all walks of life among me, young, old, locals, tourist, all there watching nature show off.  It really made me realize the power of nature's beauty!  We come from our own differences, but something as simple as sitting on the sand and enjoying the ocean can bring us together.  Remember that it's the simple things that make life great!  No matter where you are in your life, try to always find the good in everything.  Don't let the bullshit get you down, sit back and enjoy what life has to offer!

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend!  
Summer is officially here!

Parting Song!







Glitter Words

[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥