Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Peace. Love. Happiness.

This week we have 2 great sponsors, that means that there will be 2 winners!  Be sure to check them both out!

The theme of this weeks challenge is PEACE, LOVE & HAPPINESS.  This challenge is in honor of international peace day, which is coming up on September 21.  I think it's also a great idea to promote Peace, Love & Happiness today September 11.


I made a daisy shaped card, using the Hello Kitty cricut cartridge.  To me a daisy represents these 3 words.   I layered it in a light green polka dot background, yellow for the flower petals, and green for the stem and leaves.  I wrote out the words to give it a more easy feeling.  



This is the front of the card

It opens up, like a regular card

Here is the inside of the card


Never Forget

I would like to take a moment out to recognize all that were lost on this day 11 years ago.  You will never be forgotten.  You will forever be in all of our hearts.  


Imagine
John Lennon
  Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace

You, you may say
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world

You, you may say
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Pretty shaped flower card! You wrote it on so neatly that I thought you had decorated paper or printed it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, it looks totally amazing! *hugs* Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your flower shaped card. I really like how you incorporated the challenge words in the leaves, flower and stem. Very very creative!!

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laine! That's a huge compliment coming from you!!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥