Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer Bucket List 2013

I know that Summer is already in full swing, and this is way overdue!! Like the saying goes, better late than never!  So here it goes..This is my anticipated Summer bucket list!  Let's hope that I get to complete it!!  I've been super busy the last month or so, so please pardon my absence!! Things will start slowing down soon, so I will have money time to blog, on top of tackling this bucket list!! 
 
What are some things that you like to do during the Summer?? Do you have a Summer bucket list??! 
Cheers! to the Summer!!!
Have a great weekend!!

Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

4 comments:

  1. I dont have a summer bucket list but it is a good idea, have fun, xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy!! I just thought it was a fun idea!! Here in Hawaii we have so many different things to do, and we don't always get to take advantage of them. Cheers to the summer!!

      Delete
  2. ooh, what kind of tattoo would you get?! i would love to get another!!

    [oomph.]
    COACH Bag Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a list of different things that I've been thinking about, but maybe just something small or a word. What do you have?? What would you get??

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥