Friday, December 14, 2012

Ornamental






 

This weeks pinspirations are all about the ornaments! These are all handmade ornaments that I found on pinterest!  So much fun, to make your own and share them with others.  I think that I am actually going to try a few of these.  Do you make your own ornaments? what do you do with them?? I love making little things and adding them to my bows when I wrap gifts.  Even if it's something as small as a little star made from wrapping paper or a little glittery twig or ting ting! I really does add a little pizazz to your gift!  I hope all of you are having a great holiday season so far.  Follow me on pinterest!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh la la elles sont top tes déco, le petit bonhomme croqué est troooop mignon et la boule rouge avec ceinture est trop top, boz

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute felties:)


    http://theepz-madcrafts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥