Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tea Inspiration/ Master Cleanse update

This was on the tea bag that I drank a couple days in on my master cleanse.  I think that's so awesome that they put these messages on them.  It was a detox tea, and it actually didn't taste that bad.  It was a little easier to swallow with this little message looking back at me.  It is the little things that get us through the day that make a big impact on our lives. 
Master Cleanse update...
So today is my 21st day of the master cleanse and it is my last!  I don't think that I can continue to 40 days.  That would be a little too much for me.  I now have to get my body back into the swing of eating again, so with that comes 4 days of proper preparation.  Having completing the master cleanse, I do feel a little proud of myself for being able to do it.  I have lost some weight, now is the hard part of maintaining proper eating and leading a healthier life and keeping the weight off.  I am going to try my best to make this a priority in my life from here on out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥