Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Love Hello Kitty

Well it's no secret that I love Hello Kitty!  Her and I have been together for 20+ years.  I have items from her that date back to 19--, you get the picture.  There's something about her, that just makes me smile.  Sometimes when I'm having a bad day, I'll go to the Sanrio store and just wander around in there and it can make my day just a little bit better.  I know that there are a lot of people out there that just hate Hello Kitty, which is completely absurd to me.  How can anyone not like Hello Kitty?  The thing that I love about Sanrio and Hello Kitty, is that se never gets old.  They keep reinventing her and it's always so damn cute!!  The things that they can do with her are limitless, and they keep coming out with more surprises.  The only thing that Sanrio lacks is a totally boys line.  They have a few here and there things for boy options, but it doesn't scream BOY! I think that if they did have more of a boys line, they could ultimately be a one stop shop for gifts.  That would make them that more AWESOME!  I'm loving the new things coming out and can't wait to get some them.  Until then, my love affair with Hello Kitty will continue to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥