Monday, January 16, 2012

New Year's Resolution update

I kind of had a slip up on my crafting everyday resolution.  This weekend was very unproductive. :(  I did come up with new ideas and things in my head, but nothing to actually show for them.  I have noticed that when I have the time to do things, I don't do them.  When I don't have the time for them, is when I want to do everything?  I think that's why things always come in bunches for me.  I do have some projects that I should be working on, but have been uninspired to do them. This week is all about regrouping and finding some focus to getting back on the ball and not let things slip between my fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥