Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hopping into Spring

 
It's that time again!  The Cadbury commercial is in full Spring!!  I love that commercial! It never gets old!! I'm hop,hop,hopping into EASTER!!! While I create more Spring treats to share with you, I want to share some of my past Spring seasons with you.  Some you probably have seen before, so pardon the duplicates. 

Part of an Easter collection that I made.  I was getting tired of making the front of the bunny, so I just decided to do the back! Which I actually like but than the front!! :) To give it a little cuteness, I just added a dab of cotton to the bonbon!

Chickadee is walking around the garden trying to find some Easter eggs! A cute tag, that could be used for a boy or a girl!

This was part of a baby shower gift that I made.  Just looking at all the colors makes me smile!  I will be making these again this Spring for different occasions!

Another Spring tag, great to add to Easter baskets! The best thing about Spring is that you can't really go wrong with any color!

A little swag with your bag! Can be used as a little Easter goodie bag or even an Easter hunt bag.  Pink Lemonade hopping in the garden looking for some eggs.

Little sweet treat bags.  This is the same little bag that I use for the lollipop flowers, I just added a simple fluttering butterfly to make it a little more fun!!

Another does of sweetness!  This picture is giving me a toothache!  This is a very simple way to give a little treat! I've done it with all different treats inside, sunflower seeds, M&M's, whatever fits. 


This is my fav!! It's a mini garden of sweets!  There's 8 individual lolly flower bags in each box!! It's perfect for an office gift or a table centerpiece!! I love how the flowers all come together!! 

This Spring season, I will be doing a lot of the same and a little bit different!  Can't wait to show you what I've been working on!  
 
Spring is filled with so many sweet surprised, what's your favorite Easter sweet treat?  

Hoppy Spring!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word, love all those projects.... Great showcasing for Spring/Easter....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirl!! I think Spring is one of my favorite seasons to create!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥