Monday, January 16, 2012

Master Cleanse

For the new year, I want to incorporate better health and diet in my daily routine.  the saying is true, you are what you eat.  To start off this year right, I decided to do the master cleanse.  I have been on it for 13 days now, and to say the least it is not all that bad.  The minimum amount of days is 10 and the maximum is 40.  I was just going to do it for the 10, but only started to see results within the last couple days.  So I decided to stay on it longer and see what happens.  It hasn't been all that bad thus far, so I figured why not test yourself and go longer.  At this point, I am not sure how much longer I will go, but I did just buy more of the ingredients.  I guess I will take it from there and see where it takes me.  The ultimate goal will be to go for the 21 days which most people do, but I'll see how that goes.  I have lost a little bit of weight, but this early I think it's only water and not real weight loss.  As for now, it's all liquid diet for me.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥