Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello Kitty Easter Bunny

Little bunny foo foo...hoping through the forest!!  This was a birthday invitation that I made for a birthday party last year, that was during Easter time.  I used the Tags, Bags and Boxes circut cartridge for the outer pocket and inner card.  For the outside design, I used the Sizzix Hello Kitty bunny.  The basket and grass were also made with a cricut cartridge, but I can't remember which cartridges I used.  The butterfly was a punch, and the jelly beans were stickers.  It was a little time consuming, but it was well worth it!! My friend LOVED it and was very, very happy with it.  I think I will use this bunny again this Easter!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥