Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Keeping up with the crafting

One of my New Year's resolutions is to keep up with the crafting!!  Try to create something new everyday, no matter what it is.  Even if it's jotting things down on paper.  So far so good!!  I have some projects on the horizon, so that has been keeping my mind fresh with new ideas.  Also keeping things rolling in my etsy shop, has been a daily task.  Trying to come up with things to keep my shop fresh and current is something that I'm trying to work on.  Christmas has come and gone, so I can't depend on the ornaments anymore.  I need to come up with new and exciting things to keep things moving at a steady pace.  I've been exploring different realms for inspiration and have been having a lot of fun doing it.  I am having fun keeping up with the dailies and hope that I can keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥