Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Nom Nom

The things that I find on Pinterest are amazing! I found this recipe yesterday and decided to make it today.  It was very easy!! You can find the recipe for the bacon, egg muffin cups here.  I was amazed on how easy it was.  I didn't have a cookie cutter, so I used an ice cream scoop to make a circle out of the bread.  I used Pauly Deans spice to give it a little kick, and topped it with some garlic salt for a little something extra!  If you love breakfast foods, give this a try.  You will thank me later!! 

This is my version (sorry the pic came out blurry!)

Not as pretty as the original.  I gotta work on my presentation skills! haha!!

*Recipe Credit: dailydishrecipes.com, check it out for more awesome recipes!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to leave your website addies,
so I can visit you!
Thanks for visiting me!
Cheers!
♥Loves Happy Hour♥